How to Check 4G SIM GP, Banglalink, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk
The top three Bangladeshi sim companies are now on live with 4G service with their 400 base transceiver stations (BTS) in most of the cities. All Bangladeshi mobile sim company like GP, Banglalink, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk giving 4G service in City-centric areas after they receiving the license for the fourth-generation (4G) mobile internet.
The current Internet speed in the boundary area level in Bangladesh is 2.1 Mbit/s. On 19 February 2018, Bangladesh started 4G internet network service.
whatever, to enjoy 4G, customers’ devices need to be 4G enabled and before that they also need to know if your SIM card is 4G enabled. How to Check 4G SIM GP
Now sharing how to check is your SIM card 4G enabled?.
|Mobile sim operator||Check 4G-enabled|
|Robi (018)||Dial *123*44#|
|Airtel (016)||Dial *123*44#|
|GrameenPhone (017)||Dial *121*3232#|
|Banglalink (019)||Type 4G & send it to 5000|
|Teletalk (015)||ALL READY 4G|
NOTE: they can take 100-110TK to get/replace a 4G enabled SIM
read our more post about
- How to take emergency balance On Airtel, idea, Jio Vodafone, Tata Docomo, Bsnl
- Checking Own mobile number Malaysia
- How to take Emergency Balance GP, Banglalink, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk
- banglalink internet offer
- How to Know to Check your Own Mobile Number On Airtel, idea, Jio Vodafone, Tata Docomo, Bsnl
- Robi internet packs
article writer trendingfog