GP All Internet Package List 2019 (Updated)
GP Internet Package
- To check GP remaining Internet balance customers need to dial *121*1*4#
|350MB @ 33tk||33||3||*121*3083#|
|Whatsapp pack 26MB||2.5||3||*121*3063#|
|Viber pack 26MB||2.5||3||*121*3070#|
|Heavy Video pack||6||3||*121*3020#|
|Facebook 3 Days||1.5||3||*121*3022#|
|Emergency data loan (12MB)||5||3||*121*3021#|
|Facebook 28 Days||18||28||*121*3024#|
|Facebook 7 Days||6||7||*121*3023#|
read our more post about
- How to take emergency balance On Airtel, idea, Jio Vodafone, Tata Docomo, Bsnl
- Checking Own mobile number Malaysia
- How to take Emergency Balance GP, Banglalink, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk
- banglalink internet offer
- How to Know to Check your Own Mobile Number On Airtel, idea, Jio Vodafone, Tata Docomo, Bsnl
- Robi internet packs
General Information about GP Internet Package
- Internet packs can be activated through USSD, SMS, IVR, MyGP, Easynet, WoW Box, Customer Service, GP website and any other Grameenphone Authorized Channels for GP Internet Package
- The auto-renew option of any internet pack is turned OFF by default (except BS prepaid and postpaid customers).However, customer can turn ON Auto-Renewal feature after or during package activation.
- To turn ON auto-renew option after package activation, SMS “ON” to 25000 or dial *121*3042#. Also, customer can turn off Auto renew by sending SMS “OFF” to 25000 or dial*121*3043#.
- To check internet balance, please dial *121*1*4#.
- After expiration( Volume or Validity) of every internet pack, maximum PayGo rate will be 5.825 Tk( inclusive VAT, SD &SC).
- Unused Data Volume will be carried forward if the customer purchases the same pack within the active validity period or in case of successful auto-renewal.
- Auto-renewal of internet packages will occur based on volume or validity whichever expires first (customers with Auto-renew consent only)
- To Cancel your Internet Package, dial *121*3041#.
- Using Multiple applications at the same time when the volume is low, it may result in extra usage fee, so please close applications before moving on to others
- To enjoy higher internet speed customers need to use a 3G enabled phone & be within the 3G network
- Average likely speed will depend on multiple factors such as handset, website visited, distance from BTS, time of the day, etc.
- The Internet Volume Purchased from a Campaign Pack, will be used before the Internet Volume Purchased from a Regular Internet Pack.
- Internet Packs are not applicable for a skit to users
- Customers should recharge accurately amount for GP Internet Package
- Recharge based activation offer only for GP prepaid and postpaid customers.
- Any recharged amount other than the package price will be added to the customer’s primary account balance
- Just Internet Packs will be activated if the mentioned amount will be recharged. Different amounts should be recharged for general Flexi load
- Recharge based activation is possible only through Flexi load SIM. If you Recharge in any other way, internet pack will be not activated.
- Unused internet data will be added to the next data pack, but you must buy the same package.
- For Postpaid clients, the Due Date Barred client will get a notice to clear due amount, and trigger instalment amount will be rejected.
- Postpaid customers can buy a minute or internet pack through the retailer, they will be added to the scheduled account, but they will not show them on the bill paper.
- The Pack price is inclusive of SD, SC, and VAT. GP Internet Package
Please share this post, Thanks for staying with us. If have any question to comment on us.