Is there a universal answer to the question: how to write a selling text? I recommend reading the same article on this topic here and here. Partly, yes, because selling texts are a very specific marketing tool that allows you to solve very specific problems.
But no marketer can guarantee you that the most wonderful selling text will work as it should. Moreover, neither the selling text nor any other measures can guarantee the success of an unsuccessful business.
How to write a selling text?
The category of “selling” texts is very arbitrary. It is impossible to sell to a person what he does not need – this is a fact. But you can convince him that the object of sales is vital for everyone. And this strategy just works very successfully.
We conclude: the selling text is not a panacea, but a quite effective tool in the struggle for the consumer. What should be the selling text? First of all, substantial, Pname com skype raider. A high-quality text will always be interesting to the audience, and correctly applying sales skills when writing it, you can significantly increase interest in the object of advertising, increase conversion, turning visitors into buyers.
The preparation process for creating a selling text can be divided into stages:
- Formulation of goals and objectives set for the text – a high-quality text is similar to a guiding light that can lead the consumer to where its creator needs
- Audience analysis, determination of the main category of consumers. Why do I need analytics? Then, so that the text is targeted, focused on the needs of the target audience, capable of solving its problems
- Market analysis. To be successful, you need to understand the specifics of your work. It is impossible to write a good text without being aware of the main trends in the industry in question. Otherwise, it is impossible to speak seriously about the direct impact on the consumer.
- The freedom of action. No need to rely on what has already been done. Create your texts based on your thoughts and experience. And let everyone else be equal to you.
Starting directly to write the text, you should pay attention to:
- Consistency and coherence of narration. Text on an abstract topic will be discordant with pronounced advertising passages. But discussing the advantages of a particular advertising object or describing its capabilities, you can achieve a much more favourable response from the audience.
- That the principles of building a selling text are simple: description of the problem/escalation of the atmosphere / proposed solution/description of the benefits of the offer itself / consumer motivation for action
- That the selling text is required to have a clear structure and a legible look. The use of bulleted lists, emphasis, underlining, font changes will emphasize the most important points, draw attention to the main
- A successful solution is the formation of a selling text in the format of answers to the most frequently asked questions of consumers
- the opportunity to offer the consumer a bonus for a quick solution, an extended warranty or other competitive advantages
- The opportunity to demonstrate their authority in the issues discussed. Are you an expert in a particular field? Do you have awards, prizes, titles? Let the consumer know about it too
- the ability to directly motivate the consumer with a call to action in the text (the very “buy, call, order right now”)
- The use of consumer reviews about the product – sometimes they become the decisive factor in the selection process
- The original, “catchy” attention headline is the best beginning of a high-quality selling text, the presence of an afterword is another opportunity to convince the client of the need to perform the actions you need. So is it worth losing your chance?
How to make advertising so that people BUY?!
Are you ready to learn simple principles that help Masters influence their customers day after day for many years with the vumoo same impeccable result?!
These principles are so simple that you can apply them just a few minutes after you read their description!
Here are some of the things you will read about in this book…
- Simple words that always “magnetize” attention
- How to use labeled lists to enhance the impact of advertising
- Secret Quotation Function
- Magic of Impressive Headers
- Irresistibility rule
- How to create texts that are impossible to resist
- How to use verbs to encourage a person to act
… And much more – in only 18 (!) Small and compact lessons, ranging in size from a half-page to one page!