How to take Emergency Balance GP, Banglalink, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk
Every network company of Bangladesh provides emergency /advance talk time loan credit balance. If you are using any sim and facing low balance problem on your mobile. You can take advance 10tk to 200tk talk time loan on your mobile number. This service works well for every user in case of low balance.
You can dial for talk time loan used code. But before take advance talk time loan on your mobile number. How to check my number Teletalk GP Banglalink Robi Airtel here you will get Emergency/advance balance For GrameenPhone/GP Emergency balance/advance For Robi or Jhotpot balance Emergency/advance balance for Airtel User Emergency/advance balance for Teletalk User Emergency/advance balance for Teletalk User
How to take emergency or advance balance from Bangladeshi mobile sim operators
Emergency/advance balance For GrameenPhone/GP
GrameenPhone is the largest mobile operator of Bangladesh it has lots of Users.
All GP prepaid user can be able to get 10 to 200tk as advanced balance.
- To activate: Dial *1010*1# You may get 10 TO 100 BDT in your balance.
- Check Your remaining emergency balance: Dial *566*28#
- Emergency Balance has a validity period of 30 Days.
- Note:– You can use this balance for voice calls and SMS both.
- – The customer can get further emergency balance after paying the past due.
- – VAT applicable
Emergency balance/advance For Robi or Jhotpot balance
Robi is the 3rd largest mobile operator of Bangladesh it has lots of Users.
All Robi user can get 10 and up to 100tk as an advanced.
- To take jhotpot balance you have to dial *8811*1# or go to message option write START and send it to 8811
- To check your status Dial *8811*1*1*3# (Toll-free) or Type “STATUS” send SMS to 8811
- To check your balance dial *222*16#
- To cancel the system dial *8811*1*1*2# or type STOP and send SMS to 8811
Emergency/advance balance for Airtel User
Airtel is the 4th largest mobile operator of Bangladesh it has lots of Users.
Now airtel user can get talk-time and internet emergency balance anytime, anywhere!
- To take advanced balance dial *141*10# or dial 20141
Note: You have to pay extra on your next balance recharge
Emergency/advance balance for Banglalink User
Banglalink is the 2nd largest mobile operator of Bangladesh it has lots of Users.
ALL Banglalink user can get 10tk as an emergency balance. But the priyojon & platinum user Able to get up to 100tk.
- To get advanced balance simply dial *874#
- it shows in your main balance
- Note:– You can use this balance for voice calls and SMS as both.
– The customer can get further emergency balance after paying the past due.
– VAT applicable
Emergency/advance balance for Teletalk User
Teletalk is the only government mobile operator of Bangladesh it has lots of Users.
- To take the Emergency Balance, customers need to dial *1122# or SMS YES to 1122.
- Or Send SMS 50 to get 50 Taka, 30 to get 30 Taka, 20 to get 20 Taka or 10 to get 10 Taka to 1122.
- Check the Emergency Balance status by dialing *1122# or SMS STATUS to 1122.
Terms & Condition for all operators :
- user need to balance amount below 0-5 Taka.
- Customers must Have to bio-metric their SIM card.
- Advance Balance cannot be taken again without paying with instant balance.
- 5% Supplementary Duty (SD), 15 % VAT will tariff will be applicable.
read our more post about
- How to take emergency balance On Airtel, Idea, Jio Vodafone, Tata Docomo, Bsnl
- Checking Own mobile number Malaysia
- How to Know to Check your Own Mobile Number On Airtel, Idea, Jio Vodafone, Tata Docomo, Bsnl
- banglalink internet offer
- How to check my number Teletalk GP Banglalink Robi Airtel
- Robi internet packs
thanks to study24tips