What Are Bookkeeping Services, Exactly?
Our Full Service Bookkeeping actually entails many different functions. This service was designed for clients who require all the normal transactions of a bookkeeper but don’t need or want the expense of an additional employee. The steps involved with basic bookkeeping can be overwhelming depending on the size of your business and the number of transactions. We understand that each business is unique in its needs. Check out the many different services which we offer…pick and choose as many as you need and we will customize a program to fit your business.
Affordable Bookkeeping lets you concentrate on running your business instead of trying to stay on top of your books. If you no longer feel like you have control of your books, give us a call.
General Ledger and Financial Statements:
Your General Ledger is the core of your company’s financial records. Every transaction your company makes flows through the ledger, so it serves as a permanent financial history. Because these records are used to determine your tax liability it is crucial that your ledger be up to date and all deductions be accounted for.
General Ledger and Financial Statement Service includes:
- Reconciliation of all accounts
- Review of all electronic and credit transactions
- Advisement of any bank charges, errors, or mathematical mistakes
- Data entry & categorization of all transactions
- Monthly Financial Reports and Analysis
- Fixed Asset Manager
- Creating Budgets
Accounts Payable Book keeping service Paying bills late, incorrectly, or even misplacing bills altogether negatively affects your credit rating and your ability to build your company’s capital. We’ll ensure your payments to vendors are made on time and accurately.
- Accounts payable ledger maintenance
- Categorizing all entries for Financial Reports
- Recording all cash receipts
Payroll or 1099 Contractor Payouts
- Accurate payroll you can count on.
- All calculations are guaranteed to be 100% accurate.
Guaranteed accurate federal state and local tax calculations
- Direct Deposit for employees
- Wage Garnishments
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Voluntary deductions: taxable and pre-tax premiums for medical dental vision and retirement plan deductions
- Quarterly tax filing
- I-9’s and employer registration forms
- Payroll Taxes
- New hire reporting
We understand that keeping your cash flow current is a vital part of running a successful business. By getting your billing statements out in a timely manner we can greatly impact a more positive cash flow for your business.
- Monthly or weekly billing depending on your requirements
- Generation of accounts receivable aging reports
- Past Due reminder notices
- Final notices pending collections
- Collections set up
Food Cost Analysis
- For restaurant owners food cost analysis is an imperative part
- Of controlling the bottom line and a great tool to determine theft with-in the restaurant
- By doing a monthly food cost analysis, you can substantially reduce your largest expense, and increase bottom line profits.
Know the exact dollar amount of WHAT YOUR FOOD COST SHOULD BE
- Compare your optimal food cost figure to what you did spend
- The ability to target exactly what product is being over portioned to do specific re-training with employees.
- The ability to target possible theft due to short ringing food tickets.
- The ability to access timely information in regards to menu item pricing versus bottom line profit.
- For companies not requiring our full service food cost analysis we also provide Inventory extensions and reconciliation service.
For companies who have to take extensive inventory each month but would rather not have to do all the calculations themselves. Simply take the inventory count and send the form over to us. You’ll receive back a professional report which will contains, your finished inventory and any special reporting needs that you may have.
Quick Setup: Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation can be tricky. Save hours of frustration by allowing us to setup QuickBooks for you correctly.
Personal Training: Once QuickBooks is setup and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business.
Quick Answers: Never Hesitate to Ask a Question!
QuickBooks help is only an email or phone-call away. Email and telephone support prevents many wasted hours of aggravation and embarrassment.
Quick Tune-up: Whether you need to prepare for tax time, a financial review or you just need to clean up some problem areas; you’ll be prepared with a QuickBooks Tune-up. In four (4) hours, a QuickBooks Professional Advisor will help you clean up and organize your bookkeeping system