What you need to run WhatsApp Business
There are some requirements for running WhatsApp Business as a result of the route WhatsApp as a service is structured.
You will require a smartphone that runs Android (iOS proprietors should hold up some time), a number for enrolling on the service. This will be your official, business number and will be utilized while associating with clients. It’s good if this is a different number together, so you should need to take another SIM. The explanation behind this is WhatsApp’s check procedure. WhatsApp just enables one mobile number to be connected to one WhatsApp account. In the event that your present number is as of now being utilized by WhatsApp, you can’t utilize it for a WhatsApp Business account.
What occurs if you are using only one SIM card and one smartphone? All things considered, you should move your current WhatsApp account details to your WhatsApp Business profile. think you, I said “move” not duplicate copy. yes, regardless of whether you have both applications introduced on your single SIM phone, you might probably utilize either on it.
You can’t utilize your current WhatsApp-enlisted number for WhatsApp Business.
In the event that you have to keep your own number related to WhatsApp. You should go out and purchase a second SIM card and purchase another gadget to run it from except if you possess a double SIM gadget.
On the off chance that you as of now are maintaining a business (for instance, carpooling with a monstrous gathering) off a different SIM card, at that point you can basically move the WhatsApp account related with that SIM card to the new WhatsApp Business application and exploit the extra highlights.
So what’s the whine about the check? More likely than not, a different SIM card makes things easier for WhatsApp to check a business account. Another detail to note here is that WhatsApp isn’t checking each business account. “Business confirmation depends on an assortment of variables, for example, regardless of whether the brand is outstanding”, says the assistance site.
If you already are running a business (for example, carpooling with a massive group) of a separate SIM card, then you can simply move the WhatsApp account associated with that SIM card to the new WhatsApp Business app and take advantage of the additional features.
Steps to set up whatsapp business
1. On the off chance that you already have a business number which is fundamentally utilized for WhatsApp, you will initially need to back up your information to cloud storage.
2. To do this head to Chats> Chat backup> and afterward hit the ‘Back Up’ catch. Make sure that the transfer to the cloud is finished.
3. Now, download the application from the Google Play Store, present it and after that dispatch it by tapping on the new WhatsApp Business image on your mobile phone’s home screen.
4. When you open the application, you will initially need to verify your business telephone number. This will be a similar number that you will use for a business purpose to speak with your clients.
5. After the verification of your number, you are able to choose to back up a previous chat associated with the mobile number.
6. Set your business name and afterward once in the talk region, tap on the menu catch and head to Settings> Business settings> Profile. Around here you will get so many fields like a contact card and you can fill in every one of the details that you need to impart to your clients.